Sports First Aid
Our Passion = ‘Helping ordinary people do extra-ordinary things’
Many years ago, at a family wedding a man collapsed & died after receiving CPR. From that day forward the mission was clear. Teach as many people as possible first aid skills. On average between 5000 to 6000 people die from Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Ireland every year, another 50 will die in a workplace accident and thousands more will be injured during their daily lives. It has been rewarding to know that course participants have gone on to save lives. That’s why we love doing what we do.
- EMS Activation, Scene Safety, PPE, Reporting
- CPR AED
- Patient Assessment, Primary, Secondary, SAMPLE, AVPU
- Wounds & Bleeding, PEEP, Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries, RICE, Fractures, DOTS, Immobilisation
- Head & Spinal, Concussion, Compression
- Poisoning, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Diabetes, Seizures
- Cardiac Emergencies, Heart Attack, Angina, Stroke
- Tailored Content
What makes Safety Squad stand out?
- The Squad could mean Superior, Quality, Unrivalled, Attention & Dedication
- Interaction, we engage your people like no other company
- Practical sessions filled with lifesaving skills
- Taught using the latest techniques, video’s & demonstrations
- Professional tutors, excellent facilitators, presentable & dressed in smart squad uniforms
- PHECC, accredited with the Pre-hospital Emergency Care Council
- Irish Heart Foundation, accredited with the Irish Heart & AHA
- OFA, Occupational First Aid Registered (OFAAA/HSA Approved)
- Experience, years of industry knowledge
- Manikins, Lardel Little Anne’s are the best & trusted rescue simulators available which add to your learning experience. Dressed in squad uniforms, shows our level of detail
- AED Trainers, superior ratio of defibrillators / manikins to student on every course
- Hygiene policy, we supply individual cleaning wipes as part of our infection control standard
- First aid material, we distribute first aid supplies & give bandages, face shields, guides etc.
Money Back Guarantee
Have you ever been on a first aid course when, the instructor says something inappropriate, puts people off by telling ambulance horror stories, is uninspiring with a dated power-point presentation or is poorly equipped? By choosing the Safety Squad you know staff are better prepared to respond.
We are the first aid industry leader, if you are not 100% happy with your course with a valid reason, we will arrange for a full refund. Safety Squad value every client more than money. Call 015340999 to create a safety squad in your sports club