Services we provide to sports clubs nationwide
- Defibrillator sales
- AED battery & pad replacement
- First aid supplies
- Sports first aid courses
- Safety statements
Before you need a lawyer for a sports injury claim, make your club a Safety Squad.
A sports club (defendant) who is found to be liable for a sports injury may be required to reimburse the player (plaintiff) for the following damages: Medical, Travel Expenses, Hospital bills, Lost earnings, Physical therapy costs etc.
Player welfare is greatly increased when proper first aid is administered pitch-side & sports clubs have systems in place to promote player recovery.
Squad Goals = Save Lives
- Sports Club Safety Squad Course – €38 per person*
- First Aid Bag, fully stacked, ice packs, sprays, tape, finger bandages etc. – €30*
- Defibrillators – €999* (as chosen by the GAA, FAI, IRFU)
- Free CPR Chart A4 Full Colour Double Sided and First Aid Charts Full Colour Double Sided
Make your team a safety squad. Call 015340999
Sports Club, Client Case Study 1:
Soccer Club, for boys and girls founded in 2000. With a large number of teams from Academy level all the way up to Seniors playing in the DDSL, SDFL and LSL leagues.
- Sports First Aid Training: trained 20+ coaches, managers, parents & players at their venue
- Sports First Aid Bags: supplied fully stocked kits with adult ice packs, freeze spray, survival foil blankets & microporous tape. Discounted, offering better value than previous provider
- AED Checked: discovered defibrillator consumables were out of date. New ones ordered
Sports Club, Client Case Study 2:
GAA Club formed in 1886. The safeguarding of members is the clubs key priority. They are committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for all young people to participate in club activities.
- Sports First Aid Training: trained 30+ coaches, managers, parents & players at their venue
- Defibrillator provided and fully stocked first aid supplies for the club
- A second Sports First Aid course was arranged due to popular demand
- Accident report forms, player medical records and club safety systems were revised
Coaches, managers and parents need to be trained in first aid on an on-going basis. When an accident occurs, the reaction to the emergency can be poor, delayed or could be better. Everyone thinks they know first aid until a player is rolling around on the ground or not moving. Defibrillators & first aid supplies should be made available in good working order so first responders can protect all involved
Everything we do is with passion and purpose
- Safety Squad increases your first aid knowledge & ability to save someone’s life.
- We help ordinary people do Extra-ordinary things.
- Our sports first aid courses are fun, interactive and filled with lifesaving skills you can use in real life.
- Regularly we find clubs need help with expired defibrillator & first aid supplies.
Sports Club Defibrillators
- Free Checking Service: an AED needs to be updated, it is essential that it is stored and maintained appropriately with batteries / pads.
- Discounted sales of automated external defibrillators, batteries and pads (all makes / models).
Safety Squad Limited
- Reputation = 5-star Google reviews & over 100 Facebook customer recommendations
- Respected = we offer an engaging customer experience, most of our business comes from referrals
- Relationships = we have become life-long partners with many sports clubs
- Resourceful = clubs like dealing with one supplier for defibrillators, first aid supplies & train
For Free Advice or a Quotation, Send us a Quick Email