Refresher First Aid
Our Passion = ‘Helping ordinary people do extra-ordinary things’
Know first aid or No first aid? Become a hero by keeping your livesaving skills up to date. Refresh your first aid skills every 2 years, we compress so much information into these practical sessions. Action packed, every course is customised for every class so you get clarity on any questions you may have.
Course content: Refresher First Aid
- EMS Activation, Scene Safety, PPE, Reporting
- CPR AED
- Patient Assessment, Primary, Secondary, SAMPLE, AVPU
- Wounds & Bleeding, PEEP, Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries, RICE, Fractures, DOTS, Immobilisation
- Head & Spinal, Concussion, Compression
- Poisoning, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Diabetes, Seizures
- Cardiac Emergencies, Heart Attack, Angina, Stroke
- Tailored Content
What makes Safety Squad stand out?
- The Squad could mean Superior, Quality, Unrivalled, Attention & Dedication
- Interaction, we engage your people like no other company
- Practical sessions filled with lifesaving skills
- Taught using the latest techniques, video’s & demonstrations
Refresher First Aid Instructor
- Professional tutors, excellent facilitators, presentable & dressed in smart squad uniforms
- PHECC, accredited with the Pre-hospital Emergency Care Council
- Irish Heart Foundation, accredited with the Irish Heart & AHA
- OFA, Occupational First Aid Registered (OFAAA/HSA Approved)
- Experience, years of industry knowledge
Refresher First Aid Training Resources
- Manikins, Lardel Little Anne’s are the best & trusted rescue simulators available which add to your learning experience. Dressed in squad uniforms, shows our level of detail
- AED Trainers, superior ratio of defibrillators / manikins to student on every course
- Hygiene policy, we supply individual cleaning wipes as part of our infection control standard
- First aid material, we distribute first aid supplies & give bandages, face shields, guides etc.
Refresher First Aid - Money Back Guarantee
Have you ever been on a first aid course when, the instructor says something inappropriate, puts people off by telling ambulance horror stories, is uninspiring with a dated power-point presentation or is poorly equipped? By choosing the Safety Squad you know staff are better prepared to respond.
We are the first aid industry leader, if you are not 100% happy with your course with a valid reason, we will arrange for a full refund. Safety Squad value every client more than money. Call 015340999 to refresh your safety squad