Need First Aid Kits?
First Aid Kits and Supplies available at Safety Squad. Employers have a duty to provide first-aid equipment at all places of work where working conditions require it. Information must be provided to employees as regards the first-aid facilities and arrangements in place.
Guide to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007
Chapter 2 of Part 7: First-Aid
HSA approved contents. First-aid equipment should be conveniently located and kept up to date. Extremely competitive pricing with highest quality products
First aid kit services we supply Call 015340999
- Fully Stocked First Aid Boxes
- Contracted – Maintenance of first-aid equipment and supplies
Recommended contents of first-aid boxes and kit
- Adhesive Plasters, Sterile Eye Pads, Triangular Bandages, Safety Pins
- Sterile Wound Dressings Medium, Large, Extra Large & Crepe Bandage
- Disinfectant Wipes, Paramedic Shears, Examination Gloves Pairs
- Sterile water where there is no clear running water
- Pocket Face Mask
- Water Based Burns Dressing Small & Large
Regulation 165: Provisions for first-aid. An employer shall provide and maintain suitably marked and easily accessible first-aid equipment. Different work activities involve different hazards and different first-aid equipment is necessary.
- Made from Quality material
- Long lasting Expiry Dates
- Free delivery on orders over €50
The HSA recognises both the QQI OFA Level 5 certificate in Occupational First Aid and the PHECC first aid response (FAR) certificate.