COVID-19 Return to Work Safely
Become a certified COVID19 Lead Worker Representative(s)
- Help roll out the company COVID-9 control measures.
- Communicate to staff and assist in providing workplace COVID19 health advice
- Carry out regular checks that COVID19 control measures are in place.
- Keep a record of COVID19 issues in the workplace
- Report to your employer / operators any problem areas or non-compliance.
- Manage concerns of staff and visitors with your employer.
- Keep staff up to date with the latest COVID19 advice from Government.
- Help as part of a response team in managing s COVID19 situations in your workplace.
COVID19 Lead Staff Representative
Practical Advice for Employers and Staff regarding the management of COVID19
Health Service Executive
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
World Health Organization
Health & Safety Authority
Course Director: Rob Roe
- IOSH. NISO, Occupational Health & Safety Consultant
- Safety Mentor with Wicklow Local Enterprise Office
- Approved Adviser with South Dublin Local Enterprise Office
- The Entrepreneurs Academy OSH Tutor
Up to date local and national resources
All your COVID19 questions answered by an expert
Return to Work Safely Templates, Checklists and Posters – HSA
Return to Work Safely Protocol – Government
COVID19 Resources | NSAI Ireland’s official standards body.
Coronavirus Information & Advice from Trade Industries
Duration: 2.5 hours
Online or Zoom Webinar.
Specific business case studies
Every Course Is Customised For Attendees
- Risk Assessing Coronavirus
- Key Control Measures
- Health and Safety Documentation
- Employee & Employees Requirements
- Lead Worker Representative role
- Customer Facing Roles
- Hand Hygiene, Respiratory Hygiene
- Return to Work Process
- Travel to / from Work
- Prevention of Cross Contamination
- Physical Distancing
- Communal and Welfare Areas
- First Aid Responder Guidance
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Heating, Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC),
- Legionella controls.
- Management of Deliveries
- COVID-19 Suspect / Confirmed Cases
- Cleaning Spaces following Suspected / Confirmed Cases
- Reporting Requirements if a worker contracts COVID-19
- Checklist for the lead worker representative