Safety Squad deliver one of the leading Patient Moving Courses in the country.
Don’t just take our word for it, we have 5 Star Customer Reviews on Google & Facebook for easy reference. Course director Rob Roe has developed proven content while running training programs for the HSE, IWA, Laura Lynn, CIL, MS Ireland etc. Occupational health & safety sessions in general are perceived to be boring but it is our aim to overcome this perception one course at a time.
Call 015340999 to book your patient handling training with the Safety Squad
We are pioneers when it comes to staff engagement in health and safety programs, holding honour within the top 1% for our industry. Communication is so important in the modern era, especially when businesses are trying to create a safety culture amongst employee’s, most OSH providers lack this quality while stating they’re the best. Safety Squad Limited offer a comprehensive range of solutions, one squad to protect your team. Showing how we interact with our clients is easily verified on 5 social media channels, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube. When compared with rivals, 9 out of 10 people will build a lasting relationship with us on the basis of staff feedback.
What makes our patient moving training more effective?
- We teach the courses from a student-centred approach. Above all, working safely is the right thing to do
- Qualified trainers teaching compliance is standard, but our friendly tutors inspire staff to learn which is rare
- Practical techniques. Book learnt instructors teach what they’ve read, our tutors guide for real world situations
- Fresh style of educating HCP, using latest DVDs, discussion, demonstration & problem solving
- Consistency with course materials, customised handouts, presentations & assessment
- Electronic certification sent by email for easy record management
Course Content – QQI Instructor Level 6 Standards
- Exercise, Injury prevention, Mobility
- Spine & Back Management
- Risk Assessment
- Safe lifting techniques (assisted walk, chair, bed, floor)
- Lifting aids
- Hoist & Slings
Certification: 2 years
[contact-form-7 id=”126″ title=”Contact form 1″]