Childcare First Aid
Title: Pediatric First Aid Course
Squad Goals = Saves Lives
The childcare professional needs to be skilled in many areas, first aid is important when taking care of our little treasures. We develope every course to cater for expecting mothers, parents, childcare staff, teachers & creche owners. Every session is discussion led with hands on practice. The aim is that everyone leaves feeling they can make a difference should an emergency event occur. It is better to know first aid & never need it rather than needing first aid and not knowing it.
Content for Pediatric First Aid Training
- Child and Infant Choking
- Child and Infant CPR & AED
- Dealing with unconscious Children and Infants
- Febrile Seizures, Epilepsy, Diabetes and Asthma
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Burns & Scalds
- Fractures, Soft Tissue & Head injuries
- Questions and Answers to include any other Pediatric First Aid topics
Tusla Guide: First Aid Response (FAR 3 day course) developed by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC). Only one FAR trained person is required to be on the premises at any time. The rest of the staff should have Pediatric First Aid Training
Duration: One day workshop
Practical Pediatric First Aid sessions. Course content developed for hands on user experience
Why choose Safety Squad?
FREE Safety Review. Onsite 15-minute consultation at crech or school. We look at what you are doing well & advise on areas that might need improvement. Call 015340999, we help ordinary people do Extra-ordinary things
Childcare Services: One Safety Squad for all your needs
- Safety Statements & Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments, Drills & Evacuation Procedures
- Maintenance of Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting & Fire Extinguishers
- HACCP, Manual Handling & Fire Warden Training
- As first aid suppliers we offer discounted first aid kits & refills should you require
Excellent Squad Reviews
- Friendly, professional and knowledgeable
- Reputation is so important. Customer reviews present greater credibility
- Read our 5 Star Google Reviews & Facebook personal recommendations.
- Social proof ensures you can also verify Safety Squad on Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram
Guaranteed: We are a limited company (legally responsible), fully insured (PI + PL business insurance), tax clearance (confirmation from Revenue that tax affairs are in order) & successful in the process of tendering
First Aid Industry Leaders
- Tutors: Competent Pediatric First Aid trainers with sufficient training, experience and knowledge. We have a Squad qualified to deliver courses nationwide. Recognised by the PHECC, Irish Heart Foundation, QQI Level 6 and OFAAA, Occupational First Aid Instructors.
- Learning Material: Designed & customised for easy understanding.
CPR & First Aid Charts, EMS Activation / Concussion Cards, Pen, Face Shield, E-book First Aid Responder Manual
- Laerdal Manikins: Little Annie & Baby Anne simulators for excellent lifelike CPR practice.
Resusci Anne's are well known for being the quality model of training manikin used for teaching cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to both healthcare professionals and lay responders
- Infection Control: We encourage cleaning. Trainees must be assured and feel confident that the resuscitation manikin policy is in place to provide for the hygienic use, maintenance and storage. We give practice face shields on every course.
- AED Trainers: For groups of 8 people, we use 4 defibrillators so learners receive plenty of device orientation
- Pediatric First Aid Certification: Valid for 2 years. Sent electronically for your convenience
Contact the Safety Squad today
For a Quotation or to arrange a FREE Safety Review, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out below