Compliance: Stress in the Workplace
All workplaces should have, a current Safety Statement which outlines what could cause harm in that workplace and control measures put in place to reduce them. All employers should consider any workplace hazard where there is a reasonable probability that it could cause work related stress
We believe good communication and clarity can often reduce stressful situations. Together is better. Bad relationships are often at the core of such workplace issues and facilitated meetings and ongoing improved communications can ease many tensions which lie at the core of stress cases.
Safety Squad Workplace Stress Offerings
- Stress Relief Programs
- Workplace Stress / Wellness Wworkshops
- Stress Audits
- Physio/Massage Sessions – Half Day or Full Day
- Healthy Eating
- Personal Trainer Visit
- European Wellbeing Models
The Health & Safety Authority promote the putting in place of risk assessments and control measures so that employers can be assured that their safety management systems ensure the demands placed on staff are reasonable. It is recommended that businesses carry out an audit and tailor their intervention to meet the needs highlighted. This should be recorded in your safety statement
Why Choose Safety Squad
- Because we are in the top 1% for what we do
- We have years of experience so we know how to engage your staff
- Our safety management will give you more time to focus on your business
- Using one company for all your safety needs saves you money & hassle
- Fully insured & tender compliant
Scroll down to see our social media channels. Our clients like to see if we can do what we say we can and compare us with the competition. Creating long term relationships is key to everything we do.
- Verified Google Reviews (Best in Industry)
- Verified Facebook Reviews (Best in Industry)
The bigger picture on Workplace Stress
The European Survey of Enterprises on New and Emerging Risks (ESENER), the research shows that 4 out of 5 managers surveyed expressed concern about work related stress and reveals that stress is perceived by many companies (79%) to be as important an issue as workplace accidents.
Workplace Stress Call 015340999 Squad Goals = Save Lives