PHECC First Aid Response (FAR)
Safety Squad Limited are very proud of the high standards that we set for our training and consultancy services.
- Hand Selected Tutors. Safety Squad supply only the very best trainers with years of industry experience
- We offer you great value for money
- Effective training. The Squad make our courses engaging and the content memorable for all of your staff to enjoy
- Known for our exceptional levels of first responder expertise
Choose your training provider wisely. Safety Squad are the proven industry leader with 5 star customer reviews
- The law requires businesses to carry out specific training. We deliver superior health and safety courses. Social media is a great way that potential clients can verify our credibility & see how our first aid courses are run
- Safety Squad can help your business avoid the stress that comes with accidents & loss
- We ensure that your people know how to help others needing first aid
- The Squad help develop a positive safety culture making your employees competent in emergency first aid
- Our Squad of experienced trainers look at your organisation to see what training needs to be understood & demonstrated to be rescue ready
PHECC First Aid Response (FAR) course content
- Patient assessment
- Incident procedure
- Cardiac First Response
- Common medical emergencies
- Injury management and shock
- Care of the unconscious patient
- Burns and electrical injury care.
- Hypothermia and hyperthermia
- Information management
- The well-being of the First Aid Responder
Approved PHECC First Aid Response Certification
Approved PHECC First Aid Response Instructor
Approved PHECC FAR References and Resources
- The instructor /student ratio 1 /8 for practical skills sessions
- Certification: Awarded joint PHECC/recognised institution First Aid Response cards/certificates
- Recertification in First Aid is required every 2 years.
- The duration of a First Aid Response course including the CFR Community standard and assessment is 18 contact hours (averaging 6 hours instruction per day).