PHECC First Aid Response (FAR) Refresher Course
Safety Squad Limited are very proud of the high standards that we set for our training and consultancy services.
- Hand Selected PHECC / Irish Heart Tutors. Safety Squad supply only the very best trainers with years of industry experience
- We offer you great value for money
- Effective training. The Squad make our courses engaging and the content memorable for all of your staff to enjoy
- Known for our exceptional levels of safety expertise
Choose your training provider wisely. Safety Squad are the proven industry leader with 5 star customer reviews
- The law requires businesses to carry out specific training. We deliver superior occupational first aid courses. Social media is a great way that potential clients can verify our credibility & see how we run our first aid courses
- Safety Squad can help your business avoid the stress that comes with accidents & injuries
- We ensure that your people know how to react to a first aid emergency in the workplace
- The Squad help develop a positive safety culture making your employees competent in first aid
- Our Squad of experienced trainers look at your organisation to see what first aiders should be trained for
PHECC First Aid Refresher (FAR)
Recertification in First Aid Response is required every 2 years.
Certification: joint PHECC/recognised institution First Aid Response cards/certificates
The duration of a First Aid Response Refresher course including the CFR is 12 contact hours (averaging 6 hours instruction per day).
Students need to provide a valid FAR certification
PHECC First Aid Refresher (FAR) course content
- Patient assessment
- Incident procedure
- Cardiac First Response
- Common medical emergencies
- Injury management and shock
- Care of the unconscious patient
- Burns and electrical injury care.
- Hypothermia and hyperthermia
- Information management
- The well-being of the First Aid Responder
PHECC First Aid Refresher (FAR) revision includes
- The instructor /student ratio 1 /8 for practical skills sessions
- CFR skills practice and skills assessment
- FAR skills practice and skills assessment
- An MCQ exam.
- Approved PHECC First Aid Response Certification
- Approved PHECC First Aid Response Instructor
- Approved PHECC FAR References and Resources