Refresher First Aid
Title: Refresher First Aid Course
Our Passion = ‘Helping ordinary people do extra-ordinary things’
Know first aid or No first aid? Become a hero by keeping your livesaving skills up to date. Refresh your first aid skills every 2 years, we compress so much information into these practical sessions as we can. Suitable for office, businesses, construction, healthcare & anyone wishing to learn first aid.
Content for Refresher First Aid Training
- EMS Activation, Scene Safety, PPE, Reporting
- CPR AED
- Patient Assessment, Primary, Secondary, SAMPLE, AVPU
- Wounds & Bleeding, PEEP, Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries, RICE, Fractures, DOTS, Immobilisation
- Head & Spinal, Concussion, Compression
- Poisoning, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Diabetes, Seizures
- Cardiac Emergencies, Heart Attack, Angina, Stroke
- Tailored Content.
Duration 1 day
Certification: 2 years
Practical Refresher First Aid classes available nationwide
Why choose Safety Squad?
Excellent Squad Reviews
- Friendly, professional and knowledgeable
- Reputation is so important. Customer reviews present greater credibility
- Read our 5 Star Google Reviews & Facebook personal recommendations.
- Social proof ensures you can also verify Safety Squad on Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram
Guaranteed: We are a limited company (legally responsible), fully insured (PI + PL business insurance), tax clearance (confirmation from Revenue that tax affairs are in order) & successful in the process of tendering
Tutors: Competent First Aid trainers with sufficient training, experience and knowledge. We have a Squad qualified to deliver courses nationwide. Accredited First Aid Instructors
- Professional tutors, excellent facilitators, presentable & dressed in smart squad uniforms
- PHECC, accredited with the Pre-hospital Emergency Care Council
- Irish Heart Foundation, accredited with the Irish Heart & AHA
- OFA, Occupational First Aid Registered (OFAAA/HSA Approved)
Learning Material: Designed & customised for easy learning
- CPR & First Aid Charts,
- EMS Activation / Concussion Cards,
- Pen, Face Shield,
- E-book First Aid Responder Manual
Laerdal Manikins: Little Annie & Baby Anne simulators for excellent lifelike CPR practice.
Resusci Anne’s are well known for being the quality model of training manikin used for teaching cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to both healthcare professionals and lay responders.
AED Trainers: For groups of 8 people, we use 4 defibrillators so learners receive plenty of device orientation
Infection Control: We encourage cleaning. Trainees must be assured and feel confident that the resuscitation manikin policy is in place to provide for the hygienic use, maintenance and storage. We give practice face shields on every course.
Refresher First Aid Certification: Valid for 2 years. Sent electronically (PDF’s) for your convenience
Contact the Safety Squad for a Quotation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete below